Floating helps to stimulate the body’s own natural power of healing and regeneration. Floating therapy is a renowned worldwide growing wellness treatment. This therapy has been utilized by people who are highly stressed, have chronic pain, adrenal fatigue and sleep disorders. Stress, which is the number one destroyer of your immune system, can be reduced through flotation therapy. The resulting state of deep relaxation is a major boost for any physical issue. Just one hour of flotation therapy is equivalent to approximately 4 hours of restorative sleep, and has detoxification results similar to a three-day fast! Floating has been shown to offer relief for a wide range of ailments and conditions on top of being an incredibly unique and relaxing experience for both mind and body. Come float with us . . .
The flotation pod contains 1100 lbs. of Epsom-salt, saturated into 220 gallon of water, about 12 inches deep. This creates highly buoyant water that creates an experience similar to that of floating in the Dead Sea, you float effortlessly on the surface of the water feeling completely weightless!
Aesthetically the float tank is beautiful, an enclosed POD like a cocoon that blocks out all external distractions, tactile sensations and gravity itself.
The water is heated to skin temperature. It is almost impossible to tell where your body ends and the water begins. You will feel like you’re floating in space.
This weightlessness is created by the Epsom-salt saturated water, allowing every muscle in the body to reach a level of full relaxation.
The Benefits of Flotation Therapy
Mental benefits of flotation
Physical benefits of flotation
- Stimulates left/right brain synchronization
- Shifts brain waves from beta to lower frequency alpha, theta and even delta
- Creates mental clarity, alertness
- Increases creativity, problem solving
- Heightens visualization
- Deepens meditation
- Expands awareness, intensifies acuteness of all the senses, accelerates learning
- Enhances hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis
- Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation
- Eliminates fatigue and jet lag
- Improves sleep
- Alleviates stress (mental and physical)
- Energizes, rejuvenates and revitalizes
- Increases motivation, diminishes depression, anxiety and fear
- Facilitates freedom from habits, phobias and addictions
- Decreases the production of cortisol, ACTH, lactic acid and adrenaline
- Increases production of endorphins
- Speeds up rehabilitation and recovery
- Relieves pain (arthritis, migraines, injuries and so on)
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation and distribution of oxygen and nutrients
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption
- Improves athletic performance
- Helps prevent sports injuries, speeds healing process
Synergy With Flotation Therapy
In order to experience the maximum benefit of both therapies,
we suggest pairing a 60-minute float with a 40 minute sauna.